"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."

Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Fall of FM Radio

When I think of a warm summer night I picture myself cruising in my car down a back road twisting the dial on my radio to find my favorite FM country station. What if in the future we no had FM radio? This reality may not be to far off. In an article Published by Gizmodo (Norway to Remove FM Radio by 2017) Norway announced that they will be removing the use of FM radio. Instead they are going to move to digital radio. They believe that they can offer higher quality audio and a wider range of stations to their listeners. 90% of americans still use FM radio at least once a week but we could follow suit soon. It is not to uncommon for one to see others using pandora or Sirius Radio more than FM radio each month in America. Is FM radio dying? Norway thinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment